Perhaps you failed to grasp what I wrote

I can most definitely listen to 2 bands at once.  In fact I can work 2 pileups
at once.  I don't need a bunch of fancy filters because I don't have problems
with receiver desense.  There is a means that you can add such filters into the
receiver chain but I don't need them.  This is common FUD from the roofing
filter quarter about how SDR receivers fold in high RF conditions.

I have never needed extra filters since my pair of SDR-1000 days.  1500W out
one antenna never bothered the receiver on the adjacent band with its antenna
100ft away.

There is some ergonomic work to be done for sure, mostly in integrating
external programs like N1MM and DX lab and things like that into a seamless
system and better distribution of audio and VAC to things like multiple
instances of Skimmer.  What Gerald was offering as far as I could tell was an
invitation for people who are SO2R seasoned to provide their expertise to the
mix on how to best exploit the feature set of the F5K.  My piece was to try and
illustrate what is there in its present iteration, and how I have integrated
this radio into my station.  It is a difficult concept to get across in
something like an email so I thought the pictures might better explain how the
system is designed.

73  W9OY