Lee,
I am not 100% sure if your setup is permanent or requires re-assigning antenna
and relay ports as you change bands between the 2 RXs.

Let me describe the following set up and see how we can make it work with what
we have:

Imagine an antenna farm that is switched in the field using a 2 x 10 SO2R
antenna switch. There are only 2 coax cables going into the shack and each coax
can be connected to any antenna from 160 to 10 m.  Each coax goes into its own
amplifier, which in turn need its own amp key line.

What I want is VFO A to always trigger the first amplifier and VFO B to trigger
the second amplifier, regardless of what VFO A's TX frequency and VFO B's TX
frequency.  And of course I do not want to manually re-assign antenna and relay
ports when changing bands on VFO A or B.

The important point is that I need to be able to TX on either VFO at any given
time. Imagine running on VFO A and S&P-ing on VFO B, on 2 different bands.  The
logger does all the TX VFO focus switch behind the scenes for me.

So, can we do this with what we currently have available to us?

It appears that the logger can in fact re-program the antenna selection on the
fly using the set of available CAT commands.  But this is extremely inefficient
as the logger will have to send all the CAT commands just to turn the TX on,
before even sending the actual contest message.  It is much better to extend
the existing PowerSDR software with a SO2R mode where antenna and relay outputs
are per VFO rather than band.

Rudy N2WQ