Oh no.. I did not realize that support for mapping the various bands to the X2 pins on the SDR1000 is missing, or is it placed somewhere else, or is there an option setting to get the tab back?

Robert delaney wrote:
  I am in the process of building one of the K3TUF UCB board kits and I hope to
use it with DDutil to control numerous transverters down the road with my 5K.
  I am a bit confused on the setup and would like to corespond with someone who
is running this type of setup with their 5k.
  Looking at the old versions of PSDR it looks like you could specify any or
all of the 16 relays with a UCB setup screen but I don't see it in 1.18.3 it
seems that only the transverter setup screen has any UCB info on it and it is
not clear to me what relays would be actuated by these settings.
  Also looking for reccomendations on a transfer relay that could be easily
controled by this setup with multiple RF taps, at least 4 and up to 8.

73, Bob
KA9UVY