Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay but just received your message.

Yes, DDUtil will drive the UCB just fine. Below is a link to the docs
describing how to do it. If you are not a DDUtil user I suggest you read the
Design Concept and Setup sections as well.

http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=Setup#ExtCtrl_Tab

If this doesn't answer your questions please direct them to me directly or
the DDUtil Yahoo Group. I only receive daily digests from the FlexRadio
reflector.

Steve K5FR