From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Lee - AA5J
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:04 AM
To: Neal Campbell
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] No power out

Yes the radio appears to go into transmit mode. Everything looks and sounds
the same whether there is power or no power (well except for the guages,
where both PSDR and the external meter show zero when there is
no power)    Of course, clicking FULL TUNE appears to put the radio into
transmit, but when no power out, no relay clicks from the ATU.  When the
problem is occurring, clicking ATU runs for several seconds with no power
out and then starts tuning, but the no output power detected message appears
and tuning fails.
Setup-General-hardware config-Receive only is NOT checked.
Setup-General-Options-Disable PTT is NOT checked.
Setup-General-Options-All Mode Mike PTT IS CHECKED.

Symptoms are the same whether I click on MOX or key the external switch.