Jerry,

Beam forming software is already in the alpha version of PowerSDR that has
been in test by the FlexEdge group.  You can read about it on W9OY's blog
at http://w9oy-sdr.blogspot.com/.

The code will be in the upcoming PowerSDR 2.0 but it will not be officially
supported until a subsequent release thereof.

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flex-radio.com
Web: www.flex-radio.com

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems