Thats rubbish, hardware firewalls can protect incoming, outgoing, specific
web sites, ip addresses, mime documents. Do corporations depend of software
firewalls to protect their enterprize? Not a chance, its pure hardware.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER