From: Steve Potter <st...@g6hoq.com>
To: Dudley Hurry <jhu...@austin.rr.com>; Ed Wilson <ed.wil...@ymail.com>
Cc: flexra...@yahoogroups.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 6:32:20 PM
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Internal Keyer Clock

I concur,
The lack of l2 cache memory very much limits the capability of the PC to
run powersdr, for the sake of maybe $30 - $50 a suitable P4 chip could
be purchased off ebay to replace the hamstrung Celeron processor.
Check the Dell model structure to determine the best processor it used,
http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfh/desktops/optix_gx520/pd.aspx?refid=optix_g
x520&cs=22&s=dfh, and try to obtain one. This document details how to
install one.
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/opgx520/en/ug/mtprcsr0.htm
#wp1142442

Regards