Ok, seems to be politics. Thats always lunatic.

73, martin dl1fux

Am 16.07.2010 14:04, schrieb Tim Ellison:
If it were easy, it would have already been done.  An Icom radio isn't an SDR.

-Tim
-----
W4TME

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of DL1FUX
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 8:00 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Is there a sense of restricting transmission on
hambands? Op-mode display.

   For new item its very easy:
Do deliver the radio with an cd containing the country-specific eeprom
files. Installation writes to eeprom - thats it.

Is it so if I sell my used EG specified Icom rig to asia or US Icom is
responsable for my doing or that I am responable for what US amateur is
doing with this?
CanĀ“t believe this.

73, martin dl1fux