The Flex-1000 is another rig he is using to monitor off air.... 
I have attempted to use an Acer Aspire One with my 3000, it
unfortunately was woefully slow and struggled always. Mine had a single
core Atom CPU, windows 7, I believe the newer Atom 330 dual core cpu
should be ok.
Steve G6hoq


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Ellison
Sent: 22 July 2010 22:37
To: Mike WA8BXN; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Acer Aspire One with Flex 1500

I thought this was a FLEX-1500 as per the subject line.  PowerSDR v2.0.5
has not been tested with the SDR-1000


-Tim
-----
Integrated Technical Services
Apex, NC USA


-----Original Message-----
From: Mike WA8BXN [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:35 PM
To: [email protected]; Tim Ellison
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Acer Aspire One with Flex 1500

I downloaded ASIO4ALL and configured it per the errata sheet that came
with the window. I still have the problem.  It was 2.0.5 for the version
of PowerDSR that I downloaded. The side tone I hear in the headphones is
very crackly and the spectrum I see on the SDR-1000 display is very
broad with gentle slope down from the peak. 


73 - Mike 

 
 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flex-radio.com/

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net If you
consider this email spam, please forward it to [email protected]
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to