Hi, I need a hand here. I have a Flex3k, worked just fine with 1.8.6.. I
upgraded to 2.0.6 and all seems to work, except SSB TX. I can get a 100 watts
out in CW, but no output in SSB, it appears there is no audio driving the TX. I
have gone through the setup, and can't see anything that would turn the audio
off. I use a Yaesu MH-31 that worked fine in the older PSDR.. It has to be some
thing simple I just can't see...

Also is there a user manual for the PSDR 2x? I understand this beta, but there
must be something for dummies like me...lol

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Len Morris VE3FJB/VA3LM
lmorris at lenmar dot net