Flex Radio has delivered to me the ultimate in wideband, A/D based receiver
in a product called SERX (for Survey Engine Receiver). Initially delivered
with the ability to stream 30 MHz of data via PCIe (4 lane) or power spectra
and up to 16 channels of variable bandwidth digital downconverter receivers,
at ORNL we are modifying the code to use polyphase filter bank design done
by fred harris and I to do channelize the entire instantaneous bandwidth (0
MHz to well above 6 meters) into 11520 channels with the ability to
reassemble (perfect reconstruction) into larger bands. This is so exciting.
 The device driver works on latest versions of Fedora and Ubuntu,  WINDOWS
NEED NOT APPLY. ;-)

Bob McGwier
N4HY