No TX power output using PSDR v2.0.16

I was running PSDR v2.0.8                                      TX worked fine
about a month ago switched to PSDR v1.18.6          TX worked fine
Today I downgraded VAC to version 9.0                 TX worked fine

Now I switched to PSDR v2.0.16 and now no TX Power. Everything works fine even
digital
on RX. When I key the TX (in any mode) the unit goes into tx mode, but now no
power out. I have tried several bands and different modes. It gives no power
out in tune or TX. I tried CW at 50% drive and Zero power in all ways.

What did I do to cause this?

Thanks, Bruce, W8HW
w...@att.net

Flex- 3000
PSDR v2.0.16 (Now)
Computer Dell computer running MS XP Professional SP3
CPU Intel Xeon 5130 @2.00 Ghz with 2m Ran