The Flex 1500 samples at half the speed of the 3000, which also happens to sample at half the speed of the 5000. The range of the Pan Display is only a bit over 30KHz total on the 1500 so there isn't any range on the slider.

So how do the settings in the DDS menu work?
- Moving the IF (Hz) setting down or up, how does that impact the performance of the radio?
- How does USB versus LSB get impacted by these settings?
- What about the LSB needing negative numbers?
- Do the other settings have any useful purpose?

The plan is to have the Flex 1500 running on 2M (Elecraft transverter) for the VHF contest January 22. Basically I need to sit on 144.200 and be able to monitor the 20KHz above that. I haven't decided if I want to also use it for 6M receive - I have a TS480 for that but I really like the PSDR interface for tracking activity.

Tom
WB8COX