Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum, I am a new SDR user.
My configuration is Windows7 and Flex 3000 using Power SDR 2.0.16.

My first question refers to the Database, looks like I have difficulty to
load a new database, when I do that I get a message that the database was
loaded successfully but then I have a message from .NET that is telling me
some type of error and then he is asking if I want to continue or to exit.
If I continue, indeed I do not see any changes on my original database, all
the parameters do not updated to the data I was suppose to load.

The second question refer to the data description and how to modify them.
I am using a Flex 3000 originally from USA and all the bands are defined
based on USA plan.
I would like to modify to the Italian frequency Plan , so I need to change
the text as well and change the transmission (false/True) frequencies.
I tried based on the old MDB description , but I can change the text but I
am not able to modify the TX ( false/True), I may the changes on the wrong
line or there are more line to change.

Is there somebody can help me on that?

Thanks
Claudio