When I purchased my F5K this year, I also invested in a Contour ShuttlePROv2
to use to control it via PowerSDR.   However, I became disappointed in being
limited to using the small set of "keyboard equivalents" that are part of
the current version of PowerSDR (as the software that comes with the
ShuttlePro utilizes key strokes as assignments to various buttons on the
ShuttlePRO).  Moreover, I was disappointed that the ShuttlePRO software will
only control PowerSDR when the PowerSDR window has focus.   In other words,
if you have the DXLab suite of software concurrently running with PowerSDR
you have to specifically click on the PowerSDR window to have the Shuttle
control PowerSDR.

As I am a software architect by trade, I've decided to "roll my own"
software for integrating the ShuttlePRO to PowerSDR.   This software assigns
the ShuttlePro exclusively to PowerSDR and allows anything available through
FlexRadio CAT Command Dictionary to be assigned to the various buttons and
controls on the ShuttlePro.   Thus, it permits FULL control of the
Flex-Radios according to user preference.

The software in its alpha stage of development and works very, very well.
When complete, I'd like to offer my software for posting on Flex's Knowledge
center (similar to DDutil, which my software optionally uses to communicate
with PowerSDR).

If anyone on the reflector would like to submit a feature wish/feature
request to this thread, please feel free to do so.  However, there is no
guarantee that the request will make it into the software, though  :)  I'd
also be nice to see posts to gauge overall interest.

*Bradley
KK2QQ