Ray,

Thanks. This sounds like something that is easily doable. I am hoping this will solve the problem

Gary

On 2/16/2011 12:46 PM, Ray - K9DUR wrote:
Gary,

Yes, if the wiring is in the walls, running shielded cable would be a bit
difficult, but that should not be necessary.  As I said in my earlier post,
liberal use of some .01 uF by-pass capacitors on the sensor lines right at
the control panel would be a good start.  If that doesn't take care of it,
you might also consider by-passing the 120VAC input to the panel.  A
capacitor from both hot&  neutral wires to ground, plus a cap from hot to
neutral.  Make certain to use at least 250 VDC capacitors.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info