The only caveat on that machine is to try and avoid the wireless interface
if you can and use good old RJ45 plugs!

I saw a similar box (with monitor) at Costco yesterday for 599. Great deals
are out there and if you stick with AMD CPUs, AMD chipsets its almost
guaranteed to work.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software