From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Gary Warner
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:36 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] JT65-HF

I am using a Flex 3000 radio with PSDR 2.0.22.   I am also trying to use
JT65-HF version 1.07.   I can answer a CQ by double-clicking on the
green message, but at the end of the transmission, the MOX button in PSDR stays
lit, and I cannot get it to go off, except by closing
PSDR.    I am using JT65-HF with Ham Radio Deluxe 5.0, build 2893, with
JT65-HF set up to use HRD for PTT.    When I press "Test HRD for PTT" in
JT65-HF, it does cycle MOX on and off, but there is about a 2 second delay in
the MOX coming on after I press that button.

I must have something configured wrong, but I am at a loss as to what to change.

Gary
WG1I