For remote operation that's a lot less convenient to do than if a simple option like this were available in PSDR.
Otherwise, you bet!

Brian Lloyd wrote:

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Gary Blau <gb...@w3am.com <mailto:gb...@w3am.com>> wrote:

    The one item still missing is the ability to disable the amp key
    line (tx relay output in the Flex) when the TUN button is clicked.
     It would be nice to make that a checkbox option in PSDR for those
    using external autotuners with their amplifiers.

I just flip the amp to standby when I want to use TUN from the radio to tune the antenna tuner. Once the tuner is tuned I turn the amp back to operate.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.