The current version of PSDR should run on windows 8, so there is no reason for it to be dropped, but there are a lot of people moving away from windows especially in the EU, windows PC sales are down massively, Apple sales are up massively, Linux usage is on the increase.

I prefer to look to the future not the past.

Mike.

On 13/09/11 05:42, Edwin Marzan wrote:
It will probably be nice for PowerSDR to be platform independent but to suggest that they drop Windows which is in use by over 90% of personal computer usesrs and switch to Linux is really a foolish suggestion.

Losing 90% of your user base would be great for business. Not!!!

Edwin Marzan AB2VW