True indeed.

But you need to consider your overall target user base level of competency  in
computing too.
I have built and configured several Flex Ready PC's for friends here in
Houston, and these people
are not competent in using a PC or Windows (none of them -otherwise I would not
have to build and
configure their PC's), imagine me having to also get them through the hurdles
of using Linux.

Mac OS - now there is another story, I love my Macs - but I will never relegate
them to being a
Radio PC... ;-)  That would be a waste!

Joking aside, personally I would love to see something on all platforms - it
would be nice to
remove the OS dependency and have a choice.

--

Richard A Clafton | the brITish guy | W5\G7EIX

RIROC - Hosting -  Development - Technology

http://www.riroc.com | rclaf...@riroc.com

PugHearts of Houston Pug Rescue  | www.PugHearts.com