Hi Gary

Yes, it does it when the monitor goes to sleep, but at other times as well.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Warner [mailto:garyw...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 November 2011 01:08
To: Charlie Morrison
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 3000 distorted audio

Charlie,

I do not know if I have the correct answer, but I have noticed that if my
monitor goes to sleep, or if I zoom in on the map page of someone's call at
QRZ, then my audio becomes distorted until I stop and then start SDR.

Gary

On 11/8/2011 4:44 PM, Charlie Morrison wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> After some 10 minutes of operating, my flex 3k  RX audio becomes badly
> distorted (a crackling sound on the audio). This happens at all sample
> rates and on all bands. When I monitor the temp using ctrl shift I the
> temperature is showing as 269 degrees C !!! - voltage is ok. This
> happens whether I am on speaker or phones, and the stronger the
> signal, the greater the distortion level. If I stop PSDR and
> Immediately restart it , the problem goes away for another 5 mins or so,
then re-occurs - anyone got any ideas??

> 73 de Charlie GI4FUE

-----
No virus found in this message.