From: Burt [mailto:k1...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:43 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz; n...@fuller.net
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Priorities, was RE: New freq, new modes, new power
for 60 Meters

You are missing my point, of course I do not expect a release date before
the rules go into effect. They have said not even if they will EVER do
anything at all. Not even we are looking at it.
Whatever they do will be better than Icom, Yaseu, Kenwood etc Think how
lucky we are that our radios can be changed Burt