Good point, Burt!

But I must confess, there have been MANY times when I have said that same
thing.  In fact, I have purposely planned to NOT travel or have company in
town during Thanksgiving weekend for the CQ WW DX CW contest.  I mostly do
S&P nowadays, but back in the day (as recently as 1997) I bought the wife a
basket of flowers and some candy and said I was going to be offline (as in
unavail) for 36 hours or so.  Fortunately, I have the best XYL ever and she
puts up with me.  Also, she was in graduate school at the time and was
swamped with research.

Mostly because ham radio is my hobby and I put in a lot of hours with work
(probably too much, averaging 60 per week), I go to my hobby to de-stress.
For sure I don't get together with the family to de-stress (LOL).

All kidding aside, sorry for going off-topic.

Back to 60 meters and the new freq and new power.  I think we can put this
to bed.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net