On 12/7/2011 6:04 PM, Brett Gazdzinski wrote:

Besides the power button, there is no reason to look at or have to get at the thing, unlike other radios...

I don't even use the power button. The few times I've turned it off, eg. if I go away for a weekend, has been by killing the power to that side of the shack.

The main reason I have it accessible is for the microphone jack. I have a single MH-31 that I share between the F3K, my F1500 and my FT817. If someone knows of a source I would like to get a couple more.

73  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale  AZ  DM43an