I had one, too, but I never really liked it. It was a good radio, but the audio always sounded "noisy and artificial" to me, and it was tiring to listen to.

I got rid of it and got a Kenwood TS-850, then a TS-950, and finally a TS-950SDX, which I still have. I've always enjoyed the "Kenwood Audio", and the 950SDX is a great radio for those days when I want to "spin some knobs"!

Of course now that I have one of the Hercules "DJ Control" boards, and can "spin knobs" with my Flex 5000, I think the Kenwood's days are numbered!

73, Jim  KQ6EA