On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Michael Gullo <mgul...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> If you haven't already checked, launch WSJT, goto setup then options, and
> confirm that your audio input device is 4 and the audio output device is 9
> according to your WSJT screen. I have noticed that depending on which order
> you started the Flex and WSJT, the device map can change.

Yes. This is a bug in whatever audio library Joe Taylor is using in his
software. You see this in WSPR also. Every time you start WSJT or WSPR you
need to go into setup and reselect the proper audio channels. Not only that
but if the number of audio devices changes, e.g. you plug in or remove an
audio device like USB headphones, the device enumeration in windows will
change again causing WSPR to stop working. (Apparently WSPR reopens the
audio devices on every cycle.)

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.