From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of paim
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:32 PM
To: Jim Jannuzzo; f...@sgsterling.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Delay MS is for ?????5000a buffer +acom 1000

yes Jim
however i do not see anywhere how to set it correct again on ssb i set it to
20Ms and no issue however it will be nice to hear if flex have any info on
what is the best number of setting , some say nothing 0ms some say 50ms some
say 100ms so whatis the right number ???
thank you for the input jimBTW your one is 100ms ????

vy 73
E.P  g0uut /dl9fcc