Interesting idea, but you know, the Yaesu rugs that cost $10,000 and up are
selling. If the performance can blow that radio out of the water, then the $7K
price is actually a bargain.

People with that kind of cash on hand are not really being affected by the bad
ecomony as they are wealthy enough to afford it and pay others to make them
more money.

IMHO.
Justin
KB1TFH