David,

FlexRadio has *no *exclusive dealer agreements within the EU.  In fact, in
your country we sell through both of the UK's largest ham radio dealers,
ML&S and W&S.  They both do a very good job for us.  You are also free to
buy from dealers in other countries within the EU.
http://www.flexradio.com/About.aspx?topic=intldist  Many countries within
the EU have laws that are more onerous than those of Germany for direct
sales so we sell only through dealers in those countries so that they take
responsibility for legal compliance.

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
Email: ger...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

Tune In Excitement (TM)
PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems