I am currently running two instances of CWSkimmer on 20 and 40m @ 192 kHz with the FLEX-5000 + RX2 running PowerSDR v2.4.4

CAUTION: You do NOT want to use the "flexradio audio" audio device instead of running with a VAC cable (audio device). There was a very good reason it was removed from PowerSDR v2.4.4 and that is by using this audio device as the audio input into PowerSDR you can easily blow the PA in your radio because you are feeding complex audio directly into the QSE bypassing the DSP which provides the ALC for gain limiting into PA.

Tim Ellison
On 9/18/2012 9:41 AM, Jim Jannuzzo wrote:
Interesting discrepancy between your results and mine. I have CW Skimmer
decoding wideband CW on my RX2, while simultaneously decoding other digi modes
on my RX1 using DM780.  Several posters have reported problems hooking up CWS
with 2.4, and I don't understand where the problem lies.
  I use DDutil from which to hang third party software, do you? Jim KJ2P> Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:38:52 -0400
From: bh...@garlic.com
To: hmills1...@yahoo.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] CW Skimmer - PowerSDR v2.4.4

I could never get it to work.  Between the problem with CW Skimmer and the
problem with DXLabs Winwarbler mentioned by Rich, W3ZJ, (below) I reverted
back to Ver. 2.3.5.
---------------
I did have a little trouble with DXLab's WinWarbler because it doesn't like
WDM. But since I feed the power speaker output from the Flex-3000 to the
line input on my computer sound card I was able to configure WinWarbler to
get its audio from the computer sound card instead of the VAC and that seems
to be working OK. I think what we are seeing here is some set up problems
because the Beta testers didn't have duplicates of all our various set ups
but so far it has all been solvable.
73, Rich - W3ZJ

-73-
Bernie