Robert

I initially had some RF ingress issues, but I put ferrites on all audio and power lines, as well as microphone cables. I have no issues now and work the bands up to 70cm with no reports of any RF on my signal. I have some external digital processors, BHI, that I use as well, so there are lots of audio cables external to the Flex. I also use the Tokyo Hy-power 2m amplifier without RF issues.

My main issue was with the fan noise of the VU5K, but I found by carefully balancing the audio and using the DExp control that I could keep the background noise out of my transmitted signal and I no longer get audio reports asking about the noise in the background. Having the panadapter when doing weak signal work is really nice, as these can be so easily missed.

Terry