I had the exact same problem with my Flex 5000 setup and had great success
with the T-4-500 line isolator from Radio Works. I'm using it with a
Butternut HF9V vertical. Everyone's RF situation is different so I can't
say for sure if it will fix your problem, but it made a night and day
difference for me.

Dan