I have owned the Sdr 1000, two flex 3000's and the flex 5000 absolutely no RFI
running a alpha 8410 and several solid state kw amps and tentec 425 amp.
Inverted vs on 75,40,20,18,10 and log periodic .

I have computer and all items grounded at one spot to earth ground which was
checked with a meger.

I did have some issues with the DDR 1000's ,I had one of all three production
runs. But they were with the cables staying pluged in the back.

All in all I have been extremely happy with the lack of RFI. From what I have
heard on here the people who have had a lot of trouble also with regular radios.

Sent from my iPad