Robert,

I may not have seen all the postings, but one thing that isn't clear to me is whether your shack is in the near field of your antenna, or what specific antenna and feedline you're using. "80-10 meter dipole" - what does that mean and how far from the shack is it? There have been good suggestions made and you certainly can apply more than one to arrive at a "shotgun" solution, but a physical description would help.

For example - if you're using a Windom or other off-center-fed dipole fed directly with coax, you certainly could have substantial common-mode currents on the feedline. Those can be choked off outside the shack by various means - a stack of a dozen or more Mix 31 ferrite beads, a "feedline isolator" or enough turns of a coil in the coax to form an effective choke. (quite a few at 80M, not my favorite method)

OTOH, if your station if physically close to the antenna, choking off feedline currents will only be part of the solution, and possibly best done physically close to the rig or even in multiple places. You may also need to choke the 1394 cable between the 5000A and the computer, bypass the mic, speaker and PS leads, choke the PS leads etc.

As frustrating as it may be, RFI in the shack can be managed if not conquered. I run OCF dipole antennas here (among others) for 6-80M, and have stacks of Mix 31 ferrite on the feedlines where they first meet the ground and just before they enter the shack. At 1500W I have zero RFI problems in the shack, but the antenna itself is 200+ feet from the house. OTOH I've had to put a few beads on the TV coax that runs all around the house to prevent my full-power 160M AM & SSB signals from overloading our satellite TV receivers - my 1/2 wave 160M sloper passes within 75 feet of the house and near-field overload isn't a big surprise.

So - it can be conquered and many of us here are more than willing to help, but a description of the antennas and their proximity to your shack, feedline lengths etc. would help.

My .02 and 73,

Jim N7CXI
(Flex 5K user and QRO-capable 160-10M)