I really like this reflector, and I get a lot of good information here.  I'm
a 3000 owner and this group has really enhanced my experience with the
radio....

But,  I get this list in digest mode.

That means if you're getting a digest feed and don't clip the reply text
from your message, I end up getting HUNDREDS of lines of text in the message
then it gets almost impossible to find the message I want out of the pile of
old stuff that's included in seemingly EVERY digest pack.

PLEASE don't be so lazy that you can't trim your replies.  It makes it
almost impossible to read on a Smartphone and the messages themselves end up
being over 1 MB each.

Thanks

Rod Lane, N1FNE