There were 16 on 2/21/13

Tim Ellison
On 2/23/2013 6:03 PM, fbrandeber wrote:
wow, I never remember seeing 300 emails on this list in a WEEK !

Wonder what I am doing wrong?
I am using windows live email... maybe I am missing some?
Can you tell me a recent day's number that I can compare to?

Fred

-----Original Message----- From: Michael
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:57 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] TOO DAMNED MUCH

Well I must have something set wrong on Thunderbird. I keep up with
several ham radio list as well as model train list and if I don't use
digest mode I'm greeted with anywhere from 300 to 500 emails when I get
home from work everyday.
 Only way I ever found to manage it was digest mode.
Michael, W4HIJ