Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Newbie Follow-up

Guys,

Several people have responded telling me the 5000s are still available.
Maybe I'm missing something but when I click on the buy link for any of the
5000 versions it says "Not for sale". It doesn't seem to me that going into
Dayton they would say not for sale unless they were discontinuing them.
That is what has me worried about buying into old technology.

Maybe I'm just paranoid? or missing something?

Jon...kf2e