How about raising the price of  new radios to update a 600 plus pages manual
every time there is a new released of PDSR:  I don't think you are going to
like that either.
Do like I did and do now; while fulfilling my military obligations in the USCG
as a Radioman.
I was constantly updating my operation manuals, crypto books and anything else
that needed to be update, using ink and pens or cutting and gluing the updates
until the new page was replaced. Let me tell you in four years, I received very
few pages that needed replacement!
Take the initiative to update your book, you may learn something.