I've learned to give everyone the benefit of doubt. If other people don't
live up to my expectations, I examine my expectations before making a
judgement.

There are certainly people who would be better off with a self contained
radio, but who's going to qualify whether they are or not? The only barrier
to entry is cash.

Mickey