My shack desk with the Flex-5000 is within 14' of both the inside and outside units of my Friedrich model M09CH inverter Mini Split AC system. I haven't noticed any RF noise coming from the units at all. Mine run on 220v on a seperate branch that feeds from the same main disconnect from the electric service as the house or the shack. 22 SEER by the way, heat and cooling set Temp to 74 degrees on auto and forget about it. It maintains comfortable temps year round in the 70-76 degree range 24-7 can only tell it's on by holding my hand n front of the air outlet its whisper quiet. The shck is a seperate structure 14'x16' and fully insulated in floor/attic and walls. Utility rates have been lower since i stopped using the noisy window units and space heaters.

Jay - NO5J