Hi mike,
I was wondering what brand/model mouse you purchased? I was looking at walmarts
web page and have a ton of mice.
But I saw something else that caught my eye and you may be interested. They
have a 19 key programmable numerical keypad. USB but I believe I saw a wireless
one for a couple bucks more. I've been programming my F keys using hot keys on
my keyboard. This would allow the keyboard to be placed out of the way.
Something to think about.
73
Marty
W8AKS