Yes you can!

JoelŠ

TO run two FlexControl's. You will need to use PowerSDR AND Ddutil.
PowerSDR will scan the COM ports and find a FlexControlŠ it will happily
use it.

You can configure Ddutil (thanks to Steve K5FR) to use the second Ddutil.
Make sure to always start the programs in the same sequence and you
*should* be able to avoid reconfiguring the second port for DDUtil to use.

I haven't tried this myself - caveat emptor!  BUTŠ there is no reason why
it won't work as you can have multiple FlexControl USB instances and
neither PowerSDR or DDU are any the wiser.

I was asked this question by someone at the Visalia IDXC this year when I
was at the FlexRadio boothŠ  so this is the same answer I gave there.

73 and happy tunes!
Stu K6TU