There are a number of people on the list who run Mac equipment without issue.
I am sure some of them will respond to you, but I believe you will be fine as
long as you are running Boot Camp.  Parallels does not work with the Flex
software.  While I run Macs here, I have not run any of the Flex radios on a
Mac box, I use one of Neal Campbell's custom built machines that has extremely
low latency.  That is the key to successfully running PowerSDR, the higher the
latency, the worse experience you will have.  You can look through the archives
for Mac comments, there have been many.

You might also want to check the newest user community for all Flex radios at

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio

Geep
WA4RTS