Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:56:27 -0500
From: Dave Sublette <k...@arrl.net>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] New subscriber__ computer question

Good morning,

I subscribed to this list because I am considering a Flex-radio for my
next purchase.  I'm wondering if my present computer is adequate.  I am
running Windows 7/64 bit on a Mac-Mini.  Yes, I am one of those.  I
believe the Mac hardware runs Windows faster and more reliably than does
the PC hardware.  No, I'm not trying to start a discussion about this
concept.  I just want to know if I can run the radio with it.,

Thanks & 73,

Dave, K4TO