Neal and All Flexers:

I echo the motion. You, Dudley and all Flexers are great.

73,

Bill, W3XO

From: "Neal Campbell" <nealk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:47 PM
To: "Rich Matos" <w9...@comcast.net>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Thank You Flexors

I am getting compliments undeserved. Bill bought one of my machines and I
should have asked him about what software he wanted at the time of purchase but I didn't so it wasn't exactly configured as he wished when he got it. I
truly want a "plug in and get on the bands" experience which he didn't
have. Then my back problems flared up and I wasn't able to get with him
quickly and resolve it, hence his plea to the group.

You are right though that this is the greatest group of guys, I have never
asked for help that I didn't get it. Flex is that kind of company also.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC