On 07/14/2014 12:50 PM, ross.stenb...@charter.net wrote:
> http://kc.flexradio.com/
>
> Sent from Windows Mail

You're right, at least some of the old docs are still around there too.

Finding what you need is the problem, and then figuring out whether or
not it is still applicable today, especially if the information is 5+
years old and multiple software releases behind.

If you go to "Community" on the web site, where all answers are now
supposed to be found for all FlexStuff, and you search for "WSJT
PowerSDR", as far as I can tell you don't get any references to the
existing docs in the old Knowledge Center.   The first handful of links
do reference "WSJT", but all of them relate to SmartSDR rather than
PowerSDR.  The ones that follow seem to be hardly related at all to
PowerSDR or WSJT.

Google does find that WSJT/PowerSDR doc in the Knowledge Center for a
"WSJT PowerSDR" search.  However, it doesn't seem to be able to find any
of the docs that are in the Community area.   I speculate that those
docs aren't accessible to the Google database because they require a login.

The "PowerSDR" category in the Community lists 51 "conversations" -- but
if you look at those conversations many are about the 6xxx and SmartSDR
and have nothing to do with PowerSDR.

It's the hassle involved in finding correct information, and the time
wasted on wild goose chases, that some people find frustrating,
especially if they just purchased the equipment.

73,
/Jack de K3FIV