What might perk up interest in buying a used Flex 5000 or 3000 would be
if Flex released a new version of PowerSDR. The last version, 2.7.2, was
issued almost a year ago (March/April 2014). Potential buyers might be
swayed positively if they saw that the software was still being updated
even if for the most part, it was mainly just bug fixes. To me, it could
be a win-win for Flex. New Flex users would come into the fold buying up
the used 3000's and 5000's and existing Flex users could migrate to the
6000 series without sitting on a double investment of equipment.

Pete, wa2cwa