Hi Ranga and all,

I have looked into the flightgear-faq available at flightgear.org.
Here are some modifications required to the faq to allow people to add
scenery objects.

Thanks Ranga, for informing me that I could still use the old techniques.

1) The info regarding the Tile entries is being put the stderr if I am not
wrong so while redirecting use 2>&1 before pipeing it to tee

2) The .ind file doesn't seem to work, how ever the new file .stg which seems
to be for a similar purpose (based on my very limited understanding) is where
one has to put the OBJECT_STATIC info.

However I have one question i.e

There are already runway objects in fgfs right?
However I can only find .rgb files like grass_rwy.rgb, dirt_rwy.rgb and not
any grass_rwy.ac or dirt_rwy.ac. So I am missing somefile, seems unlikely has
I am able to see runways at kfso and other places.

So How do I place one of these existing runways at the place that I want to
by updating the .stg file suitably. What shoule the OBJCECT_XYZZZZ be???

Keep :-)
HanishKVC
www.hanishkvc.com